Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lego Party

IMG_9294

Landon was invited to another birthday party, this one at the Lego store at the mall. I used the opportunity to get my photo of the day, and I’m glad I brought my camera because the Lego store is pretty cool looking; especially this wall of individual pieces:

IMG_9305 

All of the kids got to make Lego racers and once they were finished they even let them race each other in the store.

IMG_9300IMG_9303 

After all the races the kids went down to Mama Sbarro’s for pizza and cake. The pizza was pretty good, but I couldn’t bring myself to even try the cake! It was a cotton candy flavored ice cream cake with vanilla wafers, m&m’s, marshmallows and gummy bears mixed in! I’m thinking the kids probably loved it, but I was pretty sure if I ate it I’d be sick the rest of the night!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What an amazing fun place to go. Would have loved to visit this place with my son when he was younger!!!

Elf Antics

I've made it to day 9 without forgetting to move Peppermint and I have to admit that even I'm surprised. Here's what our elf has...