Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lego Party

IMG_9294

Landon was invited to another birthday party, this one at the Lego store at the mall. I used the opportunity to get my photo of the day, and I’m glad I brought my camera because the Lego store is pretty cool looking; especially this wall of individual pieces:

IMG_9305 

All of the kids got to make Lego racers and once they were finished they even let them race each other in the store.

IMG_9300IMG_9303 

After all the races the kids went down to Mama Sbarro’s for pizza and cake. The pizza was pretty good, but I couldn’t bring myself to even try the cake! It was a cotton candy flavored ice cream cake with vanilla wafers, m&m’s, marshmallows and gummy bears mixed in! I’m thinking the kids probably loved it, but I was pretty sure if I ate it I’d be sick the rest of the night!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

What an amazing fun place to go. Would have loved to visit this place with my son when he was younger!!!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...