Saturday, February 13, 2010

It’s in the Bag

We decided to get up early this morning and drive out to visit my family in Virginia. While the guys went to see The Spy Next Door, us girls went out to do a little shopping.

We ended up at Macys where they were having a sale on purses…and we all just happened to need new purses! :)

So, here’s the one my sister picked:

IMG_9220

And, here’s the one my Mom chose:

IMG_9222

And, last but not least, here’s my new bag (and wallet too!):

IMG_9223

Since Zoe was with us, but doesn’t carry a purse, she got herself a hat:

IMG_9210

1 comment:

Diana said...

Love the purses; and hat. Sounds like fun was had.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...