Puzzled?

I finally sat down and worked on some scrapbooking today. Here’s one of the pages I finished:

IMG_9187

I really liked the simplicity of the layout “embrace” out of the Feb. 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes (pg.36) so I used that as my guide for this page. I always feel like I am just copying someone else’s work when I do that, but man it makes putting a page together super quick!

For the puzzle piece, I traced an old piece from one of the kids’ puzzles onto chipboard, covered it with matching paper and then I used some of my Martha Stewart glitter around the edges (you can’t really tell in the photo though!)…I like how that little accent turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Carmen O. said…
OMG Angela I just loooove this lo! The puzzle piece and title are perfect additions. Beautiful work!

Popular Posts