Monday, February 8, 2010

Sledding/Snowboarding

The kids got lucky and Tony took them to the big hill to go sledding the other day. Since I didn’t go I don’t have any photo’s, but I did hand Tony the video camera on his way out…so, I have clipped some of the highlights of the video’s to share.

The first one is of the two of them crashing into Tony:

The next one is of Landon’s best snowboard run:

The third one is of Zoe attempting to snowboard:

And, the final video is of the kids sledding down the hill together…and crashing into Tony again! You would think he’d learn his lesson after the first time!?!

It looks like we are going to be getting more snow beginning tomorrow afternoon through Wednesday. They are saying we should expect anywhere between 10 and 20 inches! Yikes!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...