Monday, March 29, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

IMG_9756

To start off our spring break I decided to take the kids to see the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It was a tough choice between that and How to Train Your Dragon, but I had heard such great things about Diary of a Wimpy Kid I went with it.

Landon and I read the first wimpy kid book together at the end of last year and we both really enjoyed it. He went on to read the second book by himself and now he’s on the third book. I think I might just go back and read them myself; there’s just something amusing about a middle school boy’s point of view!

While we were waiting for the movie to start I got a few more pics of the kiddo’s:

IMG_9758

IMG_9759 IMG_9760

IMG_9761 

We did a little craft project when we got home, but I’ll save that for another post!

1 comment:

Sarah Lou said...

We are so hanging out for that movie to come over here, my eldesy loves those books!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...