Monday, March 22, 2010

K’Nex Builder

Landon and I broke out one of his new K'Nex sets that he got for Christmas during one of our big snowstorms. He could probably do this entire thing by himself, but he likes me to sit and “help”. I don’t mind, I actually enjoy helping put these together, so it’s fun for both of us.

IMG_9520 

This page photographed kind of weird, the background looks funky, but you get the idea. Can you tell I was stumped for a title? Sometimes that happens and I just have to state the obvious!

In other news, I had my 5 month check up today and everything is looking good. I’ve gained 5 pounds so far, so that’s actually pretty decent. I feel like I’ve gained a lot more than that, but the scale doesn’t lie, right?!

My appt. only lasted about 15 minutes and the doctor and I spent most of it talking about the Kindle. I brought mine along (because you never know how long you’ll be waiting in a doctor’s office!) and she happened to see it when she came in. She said she was thinking about getting one and was wondering if I could show her how it worked. So, I gave her a quick demo and she said she couldn’t wait to get home and order one! At the rate I’m going I should work for Amazon. This is the 4th person who has said they were going to get one after they had asked about mine and I’d given them a quick demonstration! I know at least 2 of them actually did buy one, and they both love theirs!

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Another fantastic LO! Sometimes I just wish you and I could scrap shop together, because you really have a great eye for paper.

My Eng comp teacher talks about her kindle quite a bit. I just wonder if I'd even like it. But from what I hear I could be very wrong.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...