Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fun at the Park (2003)

IMG_9528

This is one of my favorite pages ever.

Mostly,I love the pictures of the kids because they are just so darn cute! But I love the silhouette I was able to cut using my Cricut too! The cartridge that makes these types of silhouette’s is A Child's Year. I can see so many possibilities with this cartridge…but this is my first page using it. The little birds and branch are some old Hambly rub-on’s that I’ve had forever, but I think they look really good on this page; so, I guess what I am saying is that I love everything on this page, and I suppose that may be why it’s my favorite! LOL!

2 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Love your layout and the silhouette is fabulous. I don't have that cartridge...hmmmm; must look into it. Take care.

Carmen O. said...

OMG this is just SO FABULOUS! I love your tree w/birds and the children holding hands. This is all out Fabulous...oh I said that already...but really Angela this is.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...