Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SOLD!

After nearly 5 months we finally have a contract on our house!

It has been rough keeping the house clean at all times and then rushing out with only 5 minutes notice. The worst part of all though were the times that people would schedule and then not show. I can’t think of anything more obnoxious than that…well, at the moment anyways!

So now the fun part begins. Looking for a new home should be more fun than selling one, right?

Now I can choose to be annoying and show up with only a few minutes notice or right in the middle of dinner time.

I could also choose to be considerate and do most of my looking during the day…I guess I’ll just decide on a daily basis how I’ll go about it. Bad day = be annoying. Good day = be considerate. ;)

Either way I just hope that we can find something we’re all going to be happy with. The kids are already freaking out that they might have to change schools and we haven’t even looked at a single house yet! Maybe this house hunting thing won’t be as fun as I thought after all...crap! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am currently trying to sell mine to downsize.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...