Thursday, April 8, 2010

12 Week Sonogram Layout

IMG_9588

These are the sonogram pictures I got when we went to Johns Hopkins for the Downs Syndrome screening. (You can read about that here.) I was really surprised how much bigger he/she looked! It had only been about 4 weeks, but the difference was incredible!

I wanted to make sure I got the story down about our trip to the hospital, but I also wanted to be sure to include some other things that were going on during that specific time frame, like baby names we had thought about and certain cravings I seemed to be having at the time.

Since there were so many sonogram photo’s this time, I decided to use all of them (except one that is tucked behind another, but is nearly identical) and make a two page layout.

Tomorrows post will likely be about Zoe’s track meet this afternoon, but only if we actually get to see her race. We aren’t sure which times her events begin, but we are going to go out there with the hopes of seeing her run. I’m really excited to see how she’s doing, it’s been awhile since we’ve been to a meet!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...