Friday, April 16, 2010

Butterflies & Beetles

This page features some of the photo’s I took when we went to an entomology exhibit one afternoon.

42) Butterflies & Beetles

All of the different bugs were interesting, but my favorites were the butterflies. I had no idea how big they could be, and how many colors they came in! The beetles were also kind of neat, but nothing I would describe as “pretty”!

I realize the title is kind of hard to see, but it’s not so bad in real life.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy busy around here and we have to get a VERY bright and early start, so I’m going to bed pretty early tonight…hopefully I’ll have the energy to blog tomorrow! 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...