Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baseball+Track = Busy Saturday

Today was one heck of a busy day. It started with a 6:45am alarm and we’ve gone non-stop from there.

Both kids had activities to attend at 8am; Zoe needed to be at a track sponsored car wash and Landon had his baseball opening day parade.

IMG_0310

Zoe hard at work! (I took the pic through my windshield, so it’s not the best!)

 IMG_0283edit

Landon walking by with his team.

After the kids were done, we headed home for a much needed break before Landon’s first baseball game of the season. I even snuck in a half hour nap, and man did I feel better!

IMG_0335

Smacking the heck outta that ball! 

IMG_0325

Playing short-stop.

 IMG_0340

Ready to take off!

IMG_0317

As you can see from what Zoe’s wearing, it was a bit chilly out. I think it was probably somewhere in the mid 50’s and super windy. I think half of the sand on the field ended up in our mouths…yuck! Despite the chilly weather it turned out to be a pretty nice day, although busy.

Tonight we all went out (with the exception of Zoe who is at a sweet 16 party) and did a little baby shopping; I’ll try to post some pictures of the adorable outfits I picked up tomorrow.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...