Friday, April 2, 2010

Colored Eggs

IMG_9853

Since we were all home this afternoon, I thought it would be a good time to color our Easter eggs. The kids wanted to try a kit that included glitter, but it didn’t turn out quite like we had hoped. There wasn’t nearly enough glitter and the dye’s weren’t that bright either. It’s a good thing I went ahead and picked up the regular old coloring kit, because it’s pretty much all we used.

I’m not sure why Zoe has that funny look on her face…it looks like she’s surprised that she made such a gorgeous blue egg. :)

IMG_9854 

Landon started double and triple dipping his eggs; this one turned out to be a cool looking orange and yellow striped one.

IMG_9857 

Here are the final works of art:

IMG_9860 

Now, I guess I’ll have to think of something to do with all these hard-boiled eggs. I’ll probably make some deviled eggs to bring to my parents house for Easter Sunday, other than that, I have no idea!

2 comments:

W.C.Camp said...

Great Eggs. Crack a couple of them open and use a fork to mince them and then heat them for a few secs in the microwave. Serve with buttered toast points. MMMMMM.
W.C.C.

Amanda said...

I just whipped up a batch of egg salad!

Your eggs look great!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...