Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sa-Wing Batter Batter!

Tonight we sat through the coldest baseball game yet. I’m glad we went, but man I wish I’d have layered on some more clothes! The game turned out really good, and our little guys even scored a few runs, which is always nice.

I really like the way these photos came out, and in the last one you can just make out the edges of the chain link fence framing the picture…but you have to really be looking for it!

IMG_0456 IMG_0457 IMG_0458 IMG_0459 

Landon didn’t actually hit the ball when he was up to bat this time, but he got a really good hit in the next time he was up. He’s really come a long way in this sport and I sure hope he’ll stick with it. I just love seeing him play!

1 comment:

ValAnn said...

I miss baseball! I always played and none of my kids are interested : ( they have all become soccer players... oh well, new sport for mom to learn the rules to!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...