Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Skate

It’s been another long day here.

I felt like the house really needed some cleaning, Tony got the grocery shopping done, Landon’s had a friend over all day and Zoe…well, she had a long night at a birthday party and is currently passed out on the couch.

IMG_0405

We took the boys skating for a little while, and you would think that would help them slow down a bit, but no such luck.

IMG_0350

Since you can only watch two boys skate in circles for so long, I took some pictures:

IMG_0362 IMG_0365 IMG_0377

I did take pictures of the new baby clothes today, but I guess I’ll wait to post those until tomorrow…I’ll bet you can hardly stand the suspense! :)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...