Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Bit of Monotony

My days are starting to blur together a little bit. (I seriously can’t remember what day of the week it is and I have to keep checking the calendar.) It seems like nothing much is going on, but we’re busy at every moment…

So, all I have to post today are a couple pictures of the kids at tonight’s baseball game:

IMG_0589

Landon just happened to look back as I was taking a picture of him on the bench…I love this accidental shot! 

IMG_0591

Zoe was entertaining herself with her i-pod. She’s probably not going to like this picture being on my blog, but I think it’s cute. She keeps me entertained and she’s really a pretty good sport about going…most of the time anyways! :)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...