Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Around the House

I spent my entire day packing boxes today. I started in Zoe’s room, then did some in my room, then moved onto my scrapbook room. It’s no wonder I’m so tired tonight!

While I spent time packing, Zoe spent a good part of her day studying for her AP Statistics exam, Tony helped do some packing then worked on his paper and Landon had a friend over and they built a hideout:

IMG_0546 

They built it using a kit I bought a few years ago. It’s made by Cranium and you can build it any way you can imagine…it’s actually a pretty neat toy that has been played with a lot over the past couple years. I love toys like that!

I noticed this gorgeous clematis in my neighbors yard this afternoon and decided to sneak a few pictures of it:

IMG_0549 IMG_0552

And, because I was already in the back yard, I took one of my little roses too:

IMG_0550

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...