Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father’s Day Swim and Picnic Lunch

This morning we all slept in, only that meant different things for each of us. Tony was up first at 8:30am followed by Landon and then Zoe and I. I slept in until 10am, and boy was that nice!

The kids gave Tony their homemade Father’s Day cards, and then we headed out to the pool.

The diving board was a big hit:

IMG_1131

IMG_1148

IMG_1167

After swimming, everyone was hungry so I went back to the room and packed up a quick picnic lunch:

IMG_1177 IMG_1174

There were some cool looking trees out where we were eating, so of course I got some pictures of everyone framed in the trees:

IMG_1195 IMG_1197 IMG_1200

Once we were done with our photo session, we all went back to the room to change and get ready for the next activity…

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...