Friday, June 18, 2010

Five for Friday

1) We’ve been playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 this week. It’s pretty fun and right now Landon’s way ahead of us. I guess it’s nice to be 8 years old and have a day where all you do is sit on the couch playing a video game…literally, all day.

2) Zoe and Landon each got new books today. Zoe begged to get one while Landon said we could get him one but he has no plans on actually reading it. Those two couldn’t get any different when it comes to reading.

This is the one Landon got:

And this is the one Zoe got:

3) Today was my last day watching Lea. We are all going to miss her little smiling face. I am glad that I’ll be able to take it easy for the last stretch of this pregnancy though…I’m getting aches and pains all over the place.

4) I ordered these sheers (in traditional navy) from JC Penny’s today. I hope my mom is going to have time to start sewing the other curtains to go with them; I’m really excited about how the sunroom/dining room is going to turn out.

5) Tony stopped by the comic book store to pick up his new comic books. He’s reading this saga right now. I’ll never understand him. :)

1 comment:

Tony said...

Here is a better site for the Dark Tower.

http://www.stephenking.com/darktower/

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...