Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our Abode

I finally made time to get some pictures of the house today. A couple of things to keep in mind while touring my home:

  • We are still in the moving in/unpacking boxes phase which explains the mess. Well, some of it at least.
  • This is going to be a long, picture heavy post.
  • No, you cannot come live with me.

IMG_0981

Landon’s Room

IMG_0983

New Baby Boy Room

IMG_0985

Kids’ bathroom, taken while coming up the stairs. You can kind of make out doors to the right of the bathroom, those would be the doors to the laundry room.

IMG_0986

Upstairs Hallway leading to Zoe’s room and Master Bedroom.

IMG_0987

Zoe’s Room

 IMG_0988

Master Bedroom from Doorway

IMG_0989

Master Bedroom Sitting Area

IMG_0990

Master Bedroom Fireplace and TV…in case you weren’t sure. :)

IMG_0991

Looking Out From Upstairs Hallway

IMG_0992 IMG_0993

Looking Down From Upstairs Hallway

IMG_0995

Heading Down Stairs

I think this post is getting too long, so I’ll post more pictures in a separate entry…I don’t want  you to fall asleep before we get downstairs!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...