Friday, July 23, 2010

Zoe’s New Digs

While Zoe was off at her Oma’s this week, I did a little work on her room without her knowing.

I’m loving how it all turned out and can’t wait for her to get home to see everything…hopefully she’ll appreciate my efforts!

Homework Central:

IMG_1776 

Entertainment Center:

IMG_1778

New Comforter, Curtains, Hanging Paper Lanterns, Photo Frames (that I painted and embellished) + the Obama Poster she helped to create in her art class last year:

IMG_1780

So now I am done with Zoe’s room (except for new blinds, and maybe a little bedside table) and the baby room. I guess it’s time to start working on Landon’s bedroom…I think he’s feeling a little left out.

1 comment:

Carmen O. said...

Great room! Love the paper lanterns.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...