Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Room Tour

Well, the baby’s room has been done for a bit now but for some unknown reason I just haven’t blogged about it yet. So, here is a photo tour of sorts:

We went with a forest animal theme this time round because Tony and I just loved this set we found at Babies R Us. We both thought the little fox and owl were too cute…

The lamp:

IMG_1721

The crib, mobile and bedding:

IMG_1770

The dresser (I love the curviness of this furniture!):

IMG_1767

The changing table:

IMG_1764

The Rocker/Recliner and Window Treatments:

IMG_1766 IMG_1765

Painted and Embellished Photo Frames:

IMG_1771

IMG_1772

4 comments:

BusyB said...

WOW too cute!!! great job!!!! love it.

Amanda said...

I love it all! Great job, ang!

Carmen O. said...

What a cute nursery! I just love the woodland creatures theme. That dresser and changing are so retro looking, love 'em.

Diana Joy said...

Beautiful nursery and I too love those cute animals. tfs.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...