Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I’ve Been MIA

I am so far behind on blogging I don’t even know where to begin.

I guess I should start by explaining that last Monday I came down with mastitis and was pretty much out of commission for the week. I can’t remember ever feeling so sick so suddenly! One minute I was changing Harpers diaper, the next I was lying under all the blankets in my bed shivering like it was –5 degree’s in our house and running a fever of 102.5!

I was able to get to the doctor on Tuesday evening and started taking antibiotics immediately, although it still took until Friday morning before I started feeling back to normal!  Lucky for me Tony was able to take off work on Tuesday to help me out because I don’t know if I would have been able to take care of Harper all day without him. Wednesday was pretty tough, but I made it until Tony was able to get home and take over. He really took great care of me while I was sick, bringing me my medicine and keeping my water bottle filled so that I wouldn’t get dehydrated…he is truly the most magnificent husband. Ever.

So, now that I am feeling better and things are calm (for the moment!) I'll be catching you up on what’s been going on around here…

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...