Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Big Boy

Landon recently went from being the baby in the family to being the middle child. It’s been a bit of an adjustment for him, but fortunately he’s quite a bit older than the baby, so he’s taking it pretty well.

We are doing our best to make sure that the older kids don’t feel left out while trying to also make sure that the baby gets all the attention he needs…a job harder than it seems, but doable. Zoe is almost like another parent to Harper since she’s so much older, and she’s pretty helpful. She even changed her first diaper the other day!

Here are a few shots I got of my big boy the other day…it doesn’t seem like all that long ago I was bringing him home to meet his big sister, who for 6 1/2 years had been the baby.

My how time flies.

IMG_2013IMG_2016 IMG_2019

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...