Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Visit from an Old Friend

Alex and Harper:

IMG_2165IMG_2166

Last Thursday, when my fever finally subsided, an old friend of mine stopped by for a visit. I haven’t seen her in years (too many!) and it was great that she was off work and able to stop by for a visit. We had a bit of a falling out several years ago, but I’m glad that we have since reconciled because she always has been a good friend to me.

We didn’t do much since I still wasn’t feeling 100%, and I didn’t really want to drag Harper out to the mall or anything, so we sat around talking and reminiscing about the past. It was a nice way to spend the afternoon, and I’m hoping we’ll be able to get together again sometime soon.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...