Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Zoe, the Junior

IMG_2159 IMG_2160 IMG_2163 

Thank goodness I have a husband that pays attention to what’s going on around here.

Since I was sick last week on Zoe’s first day of school, Tony got up and got her obligatory first day of school photos! I didn’t know that he had gotten up and taken these pictures, but boy was I happy when I found out that he had! I was feeling all kinds of mom guilt about not getting up and seeing her off on her first day back. I would have really been upset though if I didn’t even have photo’s of the event! Starting 11th grade is a big deal after all!

She sure looked beautiful, but my baby sure isn’t a baby anymore. :(

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...