Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sittin’ with Sissy

Since I was out working in the yard, I asked Zoe to keep an ear out for Harper. When he woke up, she decided to take him out on the deck to rock for awhile; he loves being outside!

IMG_2239

In the past week or so Harper has started holding onto our fingers when we hold him. Of course we all love when he grasps just the tip of one of our fingers with his tiny fist.

IMG_2240

I am always so happy when I see Zoe or Landon holding their baby brother. The love and tenderness they show him makes my heart skip a beat and I am reminded that these kids are truly remarkable, beautiful people.

IMG_2242

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a sweet post! Love it! You are truly blessed.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...