Thursday, October 7, 2010

34

Today I celebrated my 34th birthday. I can hardly believe I am 34 years old! I certainly don’t feel 34, but my birth certificate confirms that it’s true.

IMG_2578

My day started the same as any other day, but when I went downstairs Zoe had left me a homemade birthday card. It made my day that she remembered to make me a card and put it out for me to see first thing in the morning. She really is the best daughter!

Landon also made me a birthday card and it was way too cute! He was so proud of his card and I loved that he took so much time making it for me since I know it’s not his favorite thing to do.

My sister sent me a funny card. Something about saving the candle wax so that I can use it to wax my moustache later! :)

Tony texted me this morning and told me that I would find a surprise on my Kindle. He bought me The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, a book I’ve had on my wish list. When he came home he brought me a sweet card and a basket full of little goodies. There were 2 dozen beautiful red roses, an I-tunes gift card, and a  V for our V wall (details on this sometime soon!).

I had a wonderful birthday and I really appreciated all the love my family and friends showed me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How cool! Sounds like you had a great birthday!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...