Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good Bye, Little Car that Could…

Last week we finally donated our old car. It’s funny how I think I’m not attached to anything, but I was a little sad when the tow truck started loading up that old car. It was the first new car I ever owned, and I picked it out and loved it…until I had Landon and discovered what a pain 2 door vehicles were with 2 kids!

Towards the end of the car’s life, it had some unique characteristics.

Like missing door handles:

IMG_2561

Dents and rust:

IMG_2563

Scratches and dings:

IMG_2568

So, it may not have looked too nice, but it did get us safely from point A to point B…and everywhere in between. It had the miles to prove it:

IMG_2567

Loading up:

IMG_2572

And off she goes…

IMG_2575

The End.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...