Monday, October 18, 2010

The Cutest Pumpkins Around

Yesterday a friend from high school and his family came over for a visit. They have a daughter who is about a month older than Harper. When I posted pictures of Harper in his pumpkin suit on Facebook the other day, Irina posted that her baby had been given the same kind of outfit…and that’s when I decided we just had to have them over!

Harper and Bella:

IMG_2670 IMG_2668

Aren’t they just the cutest?

It was so great having them over and I’m really hoping that we’ll be able to get together again sometime soon.

1 comment:

susan and sometimes aaron said...

they are the cutest! so glad you got to see brian and irina too! wish we lived closer.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...