Monday, October 18, 2010

The Cutest Pumpkins Around

Yesterday a friend from high school and his family came over for a visit. They have a daughter who is about a month older than Harper. When I posted pictures of Harper in his pumpkin suit on Facebook the other day, Irina posted that her baby had been given the same kind of outfit…and that’s when I decided we just had to have them over!

Harper and Bella:

IMG_2670 IMG_2668

Aren’t they just the cutest?

It was so great having them over and I’m really hoping that we’ll be able to get together again sometime soon.

1 comment:

susan and sometimes aaron said...

they are the cutest! so glad you got to see brian and irina too! wish we lived closer.

Elf Antics

I've made it to day 9 without forgetting to move Peppermint and I have to admit that even I'm surprised. Here's what our elf has...