Thursday, October 21, 2010

Newborn No More

Yesterday, as I was looking for Harper’s second outfit of the day, I realized that it was time for me to weed out the clothes that no longer fit him. My little guy is no longer able to wear his newborn clothes and has moved on to 0-3 months. He’s even wearing some 3 month clothing now!

As much as I knew it had to be done, pulling out all those sweet newborn clothes and packing them away was painful. Now that it’s done I don’t know what to do with it all. I’m not ready to get rid of any of it, so I guess it’s just going to sit in my basement for awhile.

You know…just in case.

IMG_2710

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...