Friday, October 22, 2010

Mr. Smiley

It is so easy to get Harper to smile these days. He is always so happy to see us, especially in the mornings and after his bath. He just smiles and coos for the longest time!

What isn’t easy is catching those smiles with the camera. Every time we try to get a photo or film him with the video camera he is too curious about the camera to look at us and smile!

I was finally able to get a couple pictures yesterday though:

IMG_2718

IMG_2716

Isn’t he sweet!? I wish you could see his dimples a little better…

1 comment:

BusyB said...

TOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! look at that smile : ) he going to have all the preschoolers crushing when he older LOL!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...