Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Player of the Week

IMG_2513 

It was pretty chilly out this past weekend for Landon’s game and it is always at least 10 degrees cooler (or warmer) out on the soccer field. I was also waiting on my mom to get here for the weekend so I didn’t end up going to Landon’s game…so, it would only be fitting that he would get player of the week!

He came running in the house to show me his trophy the minute he got home; he was just so proud! I’m thinking that it has been a really good thing for him to be on the recreational league instead of the county league this year…his confidence level is high and he really seems to be enjoying himself.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...