Sunday, October 31, 2010

Saturday Soccer

IMG_2810

Because I can’t get enough soccer, Zoe and I went to Landon’s game on Saturday. The game started at 12:30pm so it was actually pretty nice to sit out on the field. Quite a big difference from the night before at Zoe’s game!

IMG_2815

When Landon started playing, all he ever wanted to do was play goalie. It took a little while to figure out why, but I came to the conclusion that he didn’t like to run. A lot has changed since he was 4.

IMG_2819

Now that he’s 9, he doesn’t mind running. In fact, he now asks to play offense, which means running pretty much the entire time he’s on the field. The coach he has this year has really boosted his confidence and Landon is only getting better and better with each game.

IMG_2835

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...