Sunday, October 24, 2010

Under the Sea

Since the little guy is growing so quickly, I decided it was time for him to get a new toy. I remember Landon having a toy that was a mat and then had all these things that hung from arches above him. It really kept his attention, and before we knew it he was reaching up to grab the toys. So, when I went to the store to get Harper something new, I went with that in mind. But, I’ll tell you what, these things have come a long way!

Harpers new toy not only has the mat and arch with hanging toys, but also a light up, music playing thing on the side and little flaps on the mat part for when he’s older. This one is so nicely made and the toys can be moved around or changed really easily. So far, he’s really enjoying it. As a matter of fact, when Tony took him out from under it the other day he fussed until Tony put him back!

IMG_2723

IMG_2724

IMG_2725

As you can see, he really likes it…and, it looks like someone else likes it too:

IMG_2727

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...