Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Warm Frieze Feeling

IMG_2782

IMG_2780

When we were looking at this house and thinking of buying, one thing I knew was going to have to go was the nasty carpet.

The house has builder grade carpet and padding and it has seen better days. There are spots everywhere, and it’s quite disgusting. So, Tony and I finally broke down and called some carpet companies and got the entire top floor done. It may seem silly that we did the top floor which few people see, but trust me, the carpet in our bedrooms and hallway had to go. Plus, I want to do hardwood on the main level, but that’s going to be costly so it’s going to be a while. I just hope it won’t be too long because the carpet in our living room is atrocious!

And, just in case you’re wondering what the heck “frieze” is, it’s the style of carpet we chose.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...