Sunday, October 31, 2010

Costume Parade

Landon had a really great week at school last week. He had 2 fieldtrips (one to a greenhouse and one to a planetarium), someone brought in cupcakes for a birthday party and on Friday his entire school put on a costume parade for the parents and to top it all off Friday was a shortened school day!

I didn’t get to go to either of the fieldtrips, but I was able to make it to his school’s parade. Some of the costumes were pretty great.

Take this robot for instance:

IMG_2776

And this sumo wrestler:

IMG_2774

I thought these teachers were cute too:

IMG_2772

Their sign reads “Fruit of the Loom Rejects”. Ha.

My favorite of all though was this cute little boy in a black spirit costume:

IMG_2767

He just has the sweetest smile...

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...