Tuesday, November 16, 2010

End of Season Soccer Party

Tonight was Landon’s end of soccer season party. At the end of every season the coach’s have us all meet up for pizza where they then give out the kids trophies.

IMG_3009

Like I said before, Landon had a great season this year and his confidence level went up tremendously. He learned a lot of skills last year that he was able to demonstrate successfully this season. His coach had a lot of really nice things to say about him, and I was so proud! HIs coach said that Landon was a great all around player and that even though Landon got on his team late, he was lucky to have had him. He also said that he could count on Landon to get the ball where it needed to be and that Landon had and used some fancy foot skills. I sure hope Landon was paying attention to all that praise from his coach because he certainly deserved it!

Since we had the soccer party tonight, Landon ended up missing his first basketball practice…so, beginning Thursday night we’ll be hitting the courts for the first time. I’m really looking forward to seeing him play basketball!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...