Tuesday, November 9, 2010

London Coach

Life sure has been busy around here these past few days. Actually, life has been quite busy for the past several months, but even more these past couple of weeks. I keep meaning to sit down to blog, but it seems like every time I have a few minutes to myself I end up cleaning a bathroom, or folding a load of laundry, or making a list of a thousand other things I should be doing.

But, this past weekend Tony and I did get a big project crossed off our list. We (mostly Tony) painted the dining room! I ended up going with a gray color called London Coach for the top and plain white from the chair rail down.

I absolutely love the results! Thanks again, Mom!

IMG_2960

IMG_2962

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

Oh that looks so pretty and sophisticated. Love it and the new chandalier.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...