Friday, December 31, 2010

On Our Way…

I am about to post a few photo heavy blogs just to get them up before the New Year becomes official…I’ve found that having a 4 month old in the house eats up most of my free time, can you imagine?

Dad and Zoe on the Metro heading into DC for the White House tour. Can you tell it was cold outside?

IMG_3538

Mom playing around on the Metro.

IMG_3539

We found this cool barbell to pose with once we got out of the train station.

IMG_3540

IMG_3541

IMG_3542

IMG_3543

The Treasury Department.

IMG_3551

Giant Nutcrackers.

IMG_3554

The other side of the Treasury Department. The building is HUGE!!

IMG_3556

There were so many things to take pictures of, unfortunately we were practically running in order to make our 3:30 tour time. I’d love to head back down to DC next year just to take pictures of all the decorated buildings lit up at night.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...