Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hipstamatic Love

I’ve got a new app on my iPhone that I can’t stop playing with. It’s called Hipstamatic ($1.99 right now in the App Store, hurry!) and it “brings back the look, feel, unpredictable beauty, and fun of plastic toy cameras from the past.” I realize that it’s not exactly “new” but it seems I’m always a little late to the party!

I’ve been taking pictures of everything with my phone for the past 2 days and here are my favorites:

Playtime:photo1Sunlit Zoe:

photo2Cheerful:

photo3 Pup:

photo4Snuggly Baby:

photo5

I just bought a few of the HipstaPaks to try. I can’t wait to see what they can do!

1 comment:

susan and sometimes aaron said...

i love this app. too! if you couldn't tell by all the pics on my blog. i got some of them printed and they are just as great. let me know if you're interested and i'll tell you where i got them printed.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...