Saturday, January 8, 2011

Love Bug (Card)

Today Zoe and I attended a baby shower. The shower was for one of Zoe’s closest friends older sister. Got that? She’s having a little girl and it was the perfect opportunity for me to break out some girly scrap supplies and whip up a card.

IMG_4015

I made the little bug with my Cricut machine and the Create a Critter cartridge. I used my Xyron Creatopia to emboss stars on the pink part of the card. They’re hard to see, but trust me, they’re there! The background paper was a scrap from the old Basic Grey collection called Sugared and the little LOVEBUG letters are from the Everybody Loves Christmas kit by Bella Road.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...