Sunday, January 23, 2011

Racquetball

To kill a little time yesterday afternoon I took the kids out for a game of racquetball.

IMG_4228

To say the least, it was interesting. I think that if we were the first people to ever play racquetball and someone had to give it a name, it wouldn’t have been racquetball. It would have been something like “hit the ball and duck” or “look out!”.

IMG_4231

I think every one of us got hit with the ball at some point, but I’m pretty sure I got the worst of it when the ball bounced off the wall and slammed me in the side of my head! It’s funny now, but at the time, it was pretty painful!

IMG_4230

All and all we had a good time, but I don’t think it’s a sport I’ll be taking up anytime soon. It’s just way too dangerous! LOL!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...