Sunday, February 6, 2011

Homework Face

This is what a dedicated student looks like:

IMG_4412

That was taken on Saturday night, around 7:30pm. If that isn’t dedicated, I don’t know what is. Seriously, it was taken Saturday night!! I know when I was in high school I would never have considered doing homework on a Saturday night.

IMG_4418

Now that I’m older and wiser, I wish I had tried a little harder in school. Not that I ever want to go back, but if I did, I’d try harder. I’d try to have a serious, hard working look on my face while I did my homework…kind of like the one Zoe has in the next picture.

IMG_4416

I’m pretty sure that making a face like that while studying makes you a better learner. I’ll have to give it a try the next time Tony’s telling me about something computerish, because I never really catch on to what he’s telling me when he’s speaking computer. I’ll just make that face and then maybe I’ll understand. At the very least I’ll probably be able to fool him into thinking I’m getting it. Ha, I’m so tricky!

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

I like that last pic. She's really concentrating. I too wished I was more studious way back when.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...