Sunday, February 27, 2011

Longing for Spring

The weather here today was beautiful.

It was almost 60 degrees with blue skies and just the very slightest breeze.

Perfect.

It definitely had a positive affect on all of us and Tony and I went into a crazy spring cleaning frenzy. We went grocery shopping, did laundry, vacuumed the house, painted the library, cleaned out the garage, cleaned out the refrigerator and a hundred other little things in between.

Landon had a friend over for the day and they spent about 98% of it playing outside.

Zoe helped here and there with what Tony and I were doing, and also helped us by keeping an eye on Harper.

It was a terrific day. I didn’t get any pictures though, so I’ll leave you with one from yesterday’s “fun” trip to the bowling alley.

IMG_4731

I sure do love those faces.  

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...