Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring Fashion Show

It snowed here a little bit on Tuesday and since we’d already been stuck in the house pretty much since Friday, we made a trip to the mall. We didn’t really have a reason to go, but Zoe decided she wanted to spend some of her gift cards and Christmas money on new clothes for spring. She didn’t get a whole lot, but I made her do a little fashion show so that I could take pictures of what she did get.

The first outfit is from NY&Company. She saw the entire outfit on a mannaquin and just had to have it. (I think the flip flops are from Target, but I’m not positive.)

IMG_4702

The top in the next photo is from Forever 21 and probably my favorite of the day.

IMG_4704

This top is also from Forever 21, and we both thought it was super cute too.

IMG_4707

Finally, this outfit we found at Target a couple weeks ago, but it is also meant for when the weather gets a little warmer. I feel like it needs some color…maybe a red belt or scarf or something…but, I do think it’s cute!

IMG_4713

Now we’re just waiting for some warmer weather to get here. Shouldn’t be much longer!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...