Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Z & H

IMG_4693

Zoe and I just loved the shirt that Harper was wearing yesterday. It’s kind of “big boy” looking, and to us, Harper is still such a little boy. I mean, he is a little boy at only 6 months, but his clothes are getting more big boy looking. Got that?

So, anyways, I grabbed the camera and started shooting away…

This one cracks Zoe up because his cheek looks gigantic! It looks like he can’t hold his head up because it’s dragging him down! Or, he’s trying to get her hair in his mouth, which is much more likely.

IMG_4694

This one makes me laugh because it looks like he’s surprised to see her there behind him.

IMG_4696

But, I like these best because she was playing Mr. Lion with him, and making him giggle…and I love watching their relationship bloom.

IMG_4688

IMG_4686

IMG_4689

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...