Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Seeing Green

It’s chilly here today. It’s only 48 degree’s outside and it definitely feels 48. But, as I was taking all the photo’s off of my memory card this morning, I was reminded of how nice our weekend was, and what we have to look forward to in the next month or so.

IMG_4866

My  mom gave me a bunch of potted plants before she moved down to South Carolina. This one has been sitting outside my garage all winter, and the other day when I walked by, I noticed a little green hiding among the brown branches. I made a mental note to get out there this weekend and yank all that dead crap out of there…and boy does it look better!

IMG_4875

Can you see Harpers hair shadow on the pot? Ha! That boy and his hair!

This is what Harper did while Tony and I worked on the yard:

IMG_4870

All he needs is a hat to keep that pesky sun out of his eyes and a piece of ice to chew on and he’s a happy boy. He probably sat out there in that seat for a good 30 minutes just watching Tony and I work…such a good little baby.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...