Monday, March 14, 2011

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

More about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

It took me quite awhile to get into this book, not only because it has a very slow beginning, but also because I just don't have a lot of reading time these days. Initially I didn't think I was going to like it, and I had seen it many times and decided against buying it myself, but Tony had heard that it was a good one and he ended up buying it for me. I'm so glad he did!

I don't want to give away any of the story, but if you do decide to read it, make sure you get a good 3-4 chapters in before you decide to quit on it...I promise it's worth it!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...