Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another Rainy Saturday

This past weekend we had another rainy Saturday, so we ended up just staying home and doing our thing. Or things, really.

IMG_5440

Zoe and I worked on my sisters wedding invitations. We couldn’t do too much because we are waiting for the details to be finalized, but we did get the hardest part done, and she and I both felt great about that!

IMG_5409

Harper took long luxurious naps, and was in a terrific mood all weekend. I think he knows the secret to happiness is a good rest. Now if we could/would all do that!

IMG_5425

Landon and Tony played this game, and I ‘m pretty sure Landon won. For some reason, when I went downstairs to take pictures, those two started acting up…

IMG_5420

and Tony ended up getting a big smooch on the cheek. Harper just sat on his sissy’s lap playing with Nerf bullets. He didn’t know what to think about me sticking them between his toes, but in true Harper form, he didn’t let it bother him too much.

IMG_5423

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...