Tuesday, April 19, 2011

First Sleepover

Tonight, Landon is at his first sleepover. One of his friends from the neighborhood is turning 10, and there are 8 boys down there celebrating. I’m not sure why, but I was extremely hesitant to let him spend the night somewhere other than here in his own bed, but I relented when he assured me he was ready.

IMG_5377

I’m just not ready for him to be that grown up yet. So grown up that he can just go spend the night somewhere and be ok without me tucking him in. So grown that he just grabbed his toothbrush and sleeping bag and barely turned to say goodbye.

He told me he thought they were going to stay up all night playing and watching TV. I told him I asked his mom (which I did) and she said that she was going to tell them when it was quiet time..I embellished a little when I said that it was going to be 9:30pm. I’m sure he’ll be thrilled when 9:30 passes and they’re still going crazy! I can’t wait to hear about it all tomorrow!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...